We strive at Music In Motion Dance Studio to provide an exciting professional theater experience for all of our students. The dance education is not only about technique and self-expression, but about respect for artists, theater and the production process. These hours spent in the theater are magical to students, and not soon forgotten. Treasure this time, and partner with us as we work to create the most efficient and successful end of year schedule for all!
Saturday June 9th
Hackney Theater Norfolk Collegiate
7336 Granby St.Norfolk, VA 23505
Parking is in the lot in front of the theater. Additional parking is available in the lot in the back or on the street. See Student Check-In locations below.
Cast A: Matinee Show
Performer Arrival Time: 1:30 pm
Theater Opens: 2:30 pm
Start Time: 3:00 pm
End Time: approximately 4:15 pm
- Performers entrance and check-in/out is to the right side of the Lobby by the Gallery double doors and Concessions.
- Parents are allowed backstage for no longer than 10 minutes to settle and organize their children and then must clear from the backstage area. Arrive with tights on and clean hair pulled back into a tight ponytail.
- All students in Cast A may be picked up after the completion of the Matinee Concert. No students may leave at intermission.
Cast B: Evening Show
Performer Arrival Time: 5:00 pm
Theater Opens: 6:00 pm
Start Time: 6:30 pm
End Time: approximately 8:00 pm
- Performers entrance and check-in/out is to the LEFT side of the Lobby by the restrooms and hallway.
- Performers are responsible for their own hair and make-up and must arrive in dance attire for warming up.
- All students in Cast B may be picked up after the completion of the Evening Concert. No students may leave at intermission.
Students performing in 2 shows will be contacted separately regarding their options.
Costume Checklists by Class
Click on the buttons below by class style to find your students class day and time and see each costume piece listed including hairstyle, hairpieces and accessories.
Make-Up for Students In Show A: Foundation IS necessary for stage lighting. Pink Blush and Lipstick. Neutral Eyeshadow and Mascara if possible on your student.
Make-Up for Students in Show B: Foundation/Powder, Blush & Lipstick, Neutral Eyeshadow and Mascara, Eyeliner if possible.