Join us for summer classes age 4-18!
Classes are REQUIRED for the following students:
1. They are an advanced level student (level 5). Student at this level must take summer classes in each of the styles in which they are advanced to maintain their training.
2. They have been recommended to be moved into advanced level classes. Students with the goal of advancing must take summer classes in the class in which they have been recommended in order to maintain technique and show a commitment to advancement.
3. Music In Motion Dance Company students. Students who participate in company choose to dedicate themselves to a level of teamwork and training beyond that of a recreational dancer.
4. Students who are En Pointe and plan to continue en pointe in the Fall. These students are required to continue Ballet and Pointe training in the summer for safety, injury prevention, technique and toning. Students who do not attend summer classes will not be allowed to return en pointe in the Fall immediately.
5. Students who have been recommended to begin Pointe or Pre-Pointe classes in the Fall and wish to follow through. Ballet 2/3 and pre-pointe are required in the summer.
We know that you have many choices in Virginia Beach for your after-school activities, dance training and family community. We thank you for trusting your child's dance training & well-being to Music In Motion Dance Studio. It means the world to us to be a part of your students and your families lives!